XCALIBRE Tennis Racquet303g
XCALIBRE delivers expert playability, custom feel and outstanding quality. It is A REAL GAME CHANGER.
Uniflex TM technology has been designed, engineered, and manufactured to deliver the XCALIBRE tennis racquet range. Delivered exclusively by TENXPRO, the racquets are at the cutting edge of technological ingenuity.
Uniflex TM Technology is an innovation that enables XCALIBRE to deliver:
- Great power generation
- Brilliant control and comfort
- Exceptional playability and custom feel.
XCALIBRE 303g, 27.5 inch length – currently out of stock for 4 1/4 and 4 3/8 grip sizes. Back in-stock late November.
Racquet money-back-guarantee terms
Shipping is tiered based on volume of racquets purchased
4 1/4, 4 3/8, 4 1/2
Uniflex TM Technology delivers exceptional uniform flex across the entire racquet frame. This has been achieved through:
- A profile of 20mm using a constant beam throughout the racquet frame.
- Carbon uniformly hand laid and fused consistently across the racquet frame.
- A racquet frame engineered as 66 stiffness point that delivers dynamic power.
Uniform flex extends throughout the racquet from the handle to the tip of the racquet head. This delivers greater racquet performance and improved racquet stability resulting in less stress and vibration in a player’s arm.
- Control and playability
- Custom feel
- Spin and power generation
- Reduced arm stress
- Aerodynamic swing form
- Uniflex Technology TM
- Carbon fibre hand laid
- 16 x 19 string pattern
- 98 inch racquet head
- 27.5 inch racquet length
- Balance point 310mm to 320 mm
- Uniform frame profile 20mm
|Grip Size||4 1/2||4 3/8||4 1/4|